Therapeutic Applications of Neuromodulators
Please note The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (the “College”) has determined that the certification course “Therapeutic Applications of Neuromodulators”, offered by the International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine, meets the requirements for a “botulinum toxin: medical/non-aesthetic” certification course. For more information or to download the certificate application, please visit the CNPBC Website.
Monthly Payment plans are available. Please choose the "Full Payment" option when adding to cart and select Affirm as your payment method when checking out.
- Self-Paced Virtual Learning: Theoretical Lecture
- 8:30AM – 10:30AM: Review Lecture
- 10:30AM – 12:30PM: TMJ Treatment Injections
- 12:50PM – 2:50PM: Hyperhidrosis Treatment Injections
- 3:00PM – 5:00PM: Migraine Treatment Injections
Hands-On Training Designed for Your Success
- Please note: This course DOES NOT cover Cosmetic Neuromodulators. If you are interested in learning about Cosmetic Neuromodulators or Injectable HA Fillers, please see our Cosmetic Neuromodulator Foundations & Injectable HA Filler Foundations course.
- All injectable products are supplied by IIAM.
- Hands-on rotations are kept to small 3-4 person groups.
- Work with live demo patients and inject 10 clients minimum.
- Gain access to our Matching Program to help connect you with a medical director if applicable.
- All training will be done locally at our training centre in Vancouver, BC.