Injectable HA Filler Foundations
Please note The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (the “College”) has determined that the certification course “Injectable HA Filler Foundations”, offered by the International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine, meets the requirements for a provisional "level 1 injectable filler” certification course. For more information or to download the certificate application, please visit the CNPBC Website.Monthly Payment plans are available. Please choose the "Full Payment" option when adding to cart and select Affirm as your payment method when checking out.
Morning - Didactic Lecture
- Introduction to Injectable HA Fillers including history, indications, and benefits for aesthetic purposes
- G Prime classification and product selection process for different facial areas depending on the patient's desired outcome
- The different injecting techniques for fillers in the most commonly treated areas
- Please note: this course does not include cosmetic neuromodulator training. If you are interested in filler training, please refer to our Cosmetic Neuromodulator Foundations course page.
Afternoon - Hands-On Practical
- Get hands-on experience working with live demo patients using real product
- Observe the consultation and assessment process for different applications
- Gain hands-on experience injecting cheeks, lips, chin, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines under the supervision of instructors
Hands-On Training Designed for Your Success
- All injectable products are supplied by IIAM.
- Hands-on rotations are kept to small 3-4 person groups.
- Work with live demo patients and inject 10 clients minimum.
- Gain access to our Matching Program to help connect you with a medical director if applicable.
- All training will be done locally at our training center in Vancouver, BC.