International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine
Injectable HA Filler: Cannula Techniques
Monthly Payment plans are available. Please choose the "Full Payment" option when adding to cart and select Affirm as your payment method when checking out.
Morning - Didactic Lecture
- Introduction to cannula injecting techniques including recommended protocols, and benefits of use
- The different injecting techniques with cannula and the most commonly treated areas (NLF, Marionette Lines and Jawline)
Afternoon - Hands-On Practical
- Get hands-on experience with live patients using real-product in NLF, Marionette and Jawline areas
- Observe the consultation and assessment process for different applications
- Gain hands-on experience injecting cheeks, lips, chin, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines under the supervision of instructors
Hands-On Training Designed for Your Success
- All injectable products are supplied by IIAM.
- Hands-on rotations are kept to small 3-4 person groups.
- Work with live demo patients and inject 8-9 clients.
- Gain access to our Matching Program to help connect you with a medical director if applicable.
- All training will be done locally at our training center in Barrie, ON.