International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine
Aesthetic Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Monthly Payment plans are available. Please choose the "Full Payment" option when adding to cart and select Affirm as your payment method when checking out.
Pre-Course Virtual Learning: 3 Hours
- Introduction to Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), including indications and benefits of PRP for aesthetic purposes
- The preparation process for different applications of PRP and the results of each method
- The different administration techniques for PRP to optimize patient outcomes (dermal roller, mesotherapy, needle and cannula injections)
- Please note: this course does not include phlebotomy training. If you are interested in phlebotomy training, please reach out to schedule a time before the PRP course start date
Practical Training: 8 hours
- One-hour review of webinar content with an emphasis on administration techniques
- Practice different applications, including facial rejuvenation and hair restoration
- Observe the preparation process for different applications
- Gain hands-on experience performing dermal roller, mesotherapy, injection, and cannula treatments under the supervision of instructors
Hands-On Training Designed for Your Success
- Hands-on rotations are kept to small 3-4 person groups.
- Work with live demo patients and inject 5-6 clients minimum.
- You are required to complete all pre-course materials and obtain a score of 80% before taking part in the hands-on training.
- Gain access to our Matching Program to help connect you with a medical director if applicable.
- All training will be done locally at our training center in Barrie, ON.