International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine
Please note The College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (the “College”) has determined that the certification course “Advanced Injectable Treatments”, offered by the International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine, meets the requirements for a provisional "level 2 injectable filler” certification course. For more information or to download the certificate application, please visit the CNPBC Website.
Monthly Payment plans are available. Please choose the "Full Payment" option when adding to the cart and select Affirm as your payment method when checking out.
Hands-On Training Designed for Your Success
- IIAM supplies all injectable products.
- Hands-on rotations are kept to small 3-4 person groups.
- Work with live demo patients and inject 12-15 clients minimum.
- You are expected to watch all preparatory videos and review the preparation material before the course begins.
- Gain access to our Matching Program to help connect you with a medical director if applicable.
- All training will be done locally at our training center in Vancouver, BC.